1. When using the Service you represent that you are of sufficient age to form legally binding contracts. Our Service is not designed to solicit or collect information of any kind from persons under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18.
2. There is a restriction of one frezzy account per person. frezzy reserves the right to terminate duplicate accounts, resulting in the potential loss of the Product(s) obtained by or through the frezzy Service.
3. We require you to provide accurate information when registering for or interacting with the Service. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact information is correct in your frezzy account. Failure to do so may result in you not receiving a Product or Offer. Persons found to have fraudulent, misrepresented, or otherwise untruthful information contained in a frezzy account may have that account terminated and may not be entitled to use the Service in the future.
5. Irrevocable consent and authorization to use data and personal information: You hereby irrevocably consent and/or authorise frezzy to collect, process, use, publish and share your personal data,such as your Full Name, Your Email, Your Mobile contact number on any restricted or public web pages maintained by frezzy with advertisers/affiliates/Merchant Partner /Advertising Partner and /or other businesses and services associated with frezzy . This includes storing your personal data in a file system or database and sharing the same for this purpose. You further agree and consent to be contacted by persons or entities that frezzy shares such data and/or personal information with for any product and/or Service or promotions.
6. frezzy does not warrant, guarantee, or offer any support for the Product(s) obtained from or through the frezzy Service. No warranty, commitment or any other obligation should ever be assumed by you on our behalf or on behalf of a Product manufacturer, licensor or supplier without our express prior written consent. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Product” includes without limitation tangible goods, software, games, electronic books, virtual CURRENCY, virtual goods, statement credits, services, information, content, rewards, and other items offered or received through the Service.
7. Violation of this Agreement may result in the termination of your frezzy account, and any Product(s) or offers obtained by means of the Service may be revoked.
The following terms apply to use of the Service for Offer-Based Transactions. An Offer-Based Transaction is the opportunity to obtain a Product or Coupon or Voucher (hereafter called "Product" from a third party (the "Merchant Partner") by completing an offer made by another third party (the "Advertising Partner") that has been made available by frezzy through the Service (an "Offer").
1. In order to successfully complete an Offer-Based Transaction and receive your Product from the Merchant Partner you must meet all of the Offer requirements that have been established by the Advertising Partner that has made available the Offer.
2. You must initiate the completion of the Offer from within the frezzy Service. Transactions initiated on another website without originating from within the frezzy Service may not be tracked by our Advertising Partners and you will not be eligible to receive your Product from the applicable Merchant Partner.
3. We expect you to fully understand and comply with the instructions and restrictions stated during the Offer presentation and completion process. Unless stated otherwise, Offers may only be completed once per person and once per household or be limited to new customers or members only. In the event that you attempt to complete an Offer more than once you shall not be eligible to receive your Product, and your frezzy account(s) may be terminated.
4. Depending on the Offer completed there may be a delay in receiving your Product due to a delay in the Advertising Partner reporting the Offer completion to frezzy.
5. You may not complete an Offer with the intent to immediately cancel or return the Product offering from the Advertising Partner. A "quick cancellation" is considered to be fraudulent and may void your transaction. frezzy may, at its discretion, suspend or revoke your right to use the frezzy Service, terminate your frezzy account, and/or report your activity to the Merchant Partner, website, and/or service that has referred you to frezzy, who each may terminate your account or take other punitive action if you are found to have engaged in such activity.
6. Any prices, terms and Product descriptions made or referred to on this Service are subject to availability. While we undertake good faith effort to ensure that Products appearing on the Service are available, we cannot guarantee that all Products are in STOCK or immediately available when you complete your Offer. We may reject your transaction (without liability) if we are unable to process or fulfill it. We have the right to withdraw and/or revise the terms of any Offer Based Transaction prior to conclusion of a transaction. We also reserve the right to notify you of any mistakes in Product descriptions or errors in terms prior to conclusion of a transaction. The Offer-Based Transaction is concluded after we receive a report of your completion of an Offer from the Advertising Partner and the earlier of (i) frezzy dispatching a report of your transaction to the Merchant Partner or (ii) frezzy sending you an email with instructions on how to access your Product.
7. We may choose to retain records of completed transactions, acknowledgements, acceptances and other contract and transaction records. We may be able to provide you with copies of these on written request; however you must make sure you print a copy of all such documents and documents contained or referenced in this Agreement for your own records.